Monday, January 21, 2013

Hi Everybody

Hope everyone has had a great Christmas and New Year and are now ready to get down to another crafty year.

Me I am still working and preparing for the Knox Craft Show in March.  Have met with the Knox Council Organisers and have confirmed we will be in the same venue as last year, which are some misgivings did look fantastic over the weekend.

Application forms should be out by the weekend, so look for them in your inbox or mail box.

OK that's all for now, will

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maryanne,
    I have been looking for information about the craft competition at the Knox Festival and came across your blog. Can you tell me where I can get some entry forms for the ceramics and pottery sections?
    Thanks
    Neil Daly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Neil, please email me at knoxcraftshow@gmail.com and I will send you some entry forms, its great to see a new fact in the ceramics section as well as the new pottery section.

      Delete
    2. Hi Neil

      Are you still interested in entering the Knox Craft Show, if so email me knoxcraftshow@gmail.com or graham.maryanne@gmail.com and I can email you an entry form. I would love to get some more ceramics and pottery in the show.

      Maryanne

      Delete